Table of Contents Hide
- How To Add Captions To Reels After Posting and Before Posting in 2022
- Increase Your Post Engagement with Catchy Captions
- Use Third Party Tool To Add Captions
- The Last Words
Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms and has become more popular among the youth since it has inculcated the Reels feature to it. Adding catchy captions to reels makes it more exciting, and people love to watch the reels with catchy captions. Adding captions will also make your content accessible to manifold people. Captions play a vital role in getting engagements and reaches of your post.
If you love to post Reels on Instagram and want to know how to add captions to reels after posting and before Posting in 2022, then this article would be helpful to you. In this article, we have amassed various salient points that you can follow to add captions to your reels without any hassle.
How To Add Captions To Reels After Posting and Before Posting in 2022
In order to add captions to reels after posting and before posting, you have to follow the given steps:
Add Captions with Instagram’s In-App Feature
Instagram offers its users a great in-app feature that allows them to add captions to their reels, IGTV, photos, or any other content.
You can also read: A List of 9 Great Video Games to Play on a MacBook
How To Add Add Subtitles to Your Instagram Reel?
In order to add subtitles or captions to your Instagram reels, you have to follow the given steps one by one:
- Step 1: First of all, you have to open the Instagram Reel on your mobile phone.
- Step 2: After this, you have to proceed to the next step, where you have to swipe in order to open the camera that will help you to start creating a reel.
- Step 3: After this, you can create your Reel. If you want to choose an existing Reel, you can also go for it.
- Step 4: Now, you have to click on the Preview button in order to edit the Instagram Reel.
- Step 5: After this, you have to open the Sticker Icon that appears in the toolbar.
- Step 6: Now, you can tap on the Captain’s Stickers.
- Step 7: After this, Instagram will automatically transcribe your video to add subtitles/captions.
- Step 8: After this, you have to tap on the Done button in order to save changes.
- Step 9: Now, you can tap on the Next button to proceed to the next page in order to finalize your Instagram Reel.
- Step 10: Great, now you are ready to share your Reel with the world; you have to just click on the share button.
You can also read: World’s Largest Fallout 4 Settlement
Add Captions to Posts/IGTV Videos?
Instagram also allows its users to turn on automatic captions for their IGTV/Video Posts. You can simply use this feature and Instagram will automatically transcribe as well as add subtitles to your uploaded video.
- First of all, you have to open Instagram as well as create a Post or IGTV Video.
- After this, you have to edit the post using desired filters as well as adjustments.
- After this, you have to tap on the Next button in the app’s top right corner.
- Now, you will see tap on the Advanced Settings option.
- Now, under the Accessibility section, you have to toggle on Show Captions.
- Get ready to tap on the Share button in order to post your video or post to your friends.
We have also embedded a video related to adding captions to Reels on Instagram. You can simply watch this video as it would be helpful to you.
Increase Your Post Engagement with Catchy Captions
Posting Reels on Instagram is not just enough, you must include some catchy captions or trading hashtags as it will be helpful to reach your content to more people. It is very necessary to add captions to your post. We have provided a proper guide that you can follow to add captions to your videos without any hassle. You have just to follow each and every step perfectly.
You can also read: 3 Ways to Get Quarried Stone in Skyrim
Use Third Party Tool To Add Captions
There is also some third-party tool that you can use to add captions on Instagram Reels. Using a third-party tool is an effective manner to add captions to your reels. There are some popular Caption Generation apps that you can simply use to generate captions. Here, we have listed some popular caption generation apps:
1. Caption Pro
It is one of the best apps that will help you generate a great caption for your reels and emoji. You can make your Instagram Profile more strong with the help of this app. There are more than 10,000 exciting captions as well as 40 different categories to choose from. You can also create your own caption for Instagram as well as Facebook in a minute.
2. Caption It
Caption It is another platform that you can use to add text to your picture or Reels. Caption It app is officially available on Google Play Store and Apple App Store. If you are an android user, then you can simply download this app from the Google Play Store. If you are an iOS user, then you can simply download it from Apple App Store.
If you do not want to use any third-party platform, then it is also acceptable, you can use the Instagram feature to add captions to your reels. It depends on whether you want to use a third-party tool or you just want to use Instagram’s feature. We have provided the steps you can follow to know how to add captions to reels after posting and before Posting in 2022.
You can also read: Scraping Junk in Fallout 4
The Last Words
We have explained the complete information regarding how to add captions to reels after posting and before Posting in 2022. By following our article, you can easily add captions to your Instagram Reels. In case you find any problem while adding captions, then you can drop it in the comment section. We would be happy to solve your queries regarding how to add captions to reels after posting and before Posting in 2022.