WhatsApp is one of the fastest growing instant messaging apps. It is used globally and it should not come as a shock to find out that you can now use this amazing instant messaging app via your PC.
Despite the fact that WhatsApp is facing tough competition from other famous contenders, it is not easy to outdo it. This app provides easy text, video and voice chat, and has a streamlined interface all under one roof.
WhatsApp is currently available across multiple smartphone platforms i.e. Symbian, Blackberry, iPhone, Android and Windows Phone. Unfortunately, your PC does not have an official WhatsApp app. Even so, you can still use this messaging app in your PC with the following easy steps.
There are currently two methods you could use to install WhatsApp on your PC.
Method 1: Install it using BlueStack
1. Download BlueStack from the official website BlueStack.com
2. Install and follow prompt.
3. Once installed, Click on BlueStack desktop icon to access the main interface.
4. You will be presented with a panel with 25 different apps. Navigate to upper-right part to the tab for “My Apps”. Click on it.
5. After clicking on it, you will be redirected to a screen that has a couple of default apps.
6. Click on “App Search” to be able to get the latest WhatsApp version.
7. When a bar pops up, type in “WhatsApp” and you will be automatically shown 3 stores.
8. Click on the WhatsApp from 1 Mobile store
9. Download will immediately start and it will take a few seconds or minutes depending on individual internet connectivity.
10. After it has been installed, you will find WhatsApp in “My Apps.”
11. Click on WhatsApp and give the required information and choose the relevant authentication options. It is worth noting that you can use any phone number you have access to. You’ll have to enter the authentication key manually after it’s sent to you.
Method 2 Using Wassapp
Wassapp is WhatsApp’s unofficial client. If your PC is slow, Wassap is most ideal for you because it will take up very minimal system resources. Here is how to go about installing WhatsApp using Wassap:
1. Download Wassap to your PC. It is about 11mb only. It will, therefore, be downloaded fast.
2. Once it has been downloaded, it will give you two different options to start it. You can choose to create another WhatsApp account or use an existing one.
3. If you decide to use your WhatsApp account, simply select your country and give your password and phone number to be able to log into your account. The password you enter should be your phone’s IMEI number.
4. If you have no WhatsApp account, click on the “Register” button to open an account.
5. Key in the necessary information.
6. Choose whether you want a phone call or SMS to get the login code.
7. You will get your auto-generated password. Use it for all the logins you will do in future.
Try out these techniques and choose the one that’s best for you.
Related ItemsWhatsapp Free Download