Bruno’s project based on Jeff Simpson’s art
Since Bethesda is not willing to share any news about Fallout 4, a fan surely is. A fan, by the name of Bruno, decided to make a character based on Jeff Simpson’s original Fallout art concept.
Bruno said that he was impressed of Simpson’s art and decided to make a 3D model based on it. Bruno said that the character was created in conformity with the world from the game: worn, old, destroyed. The costume’s elements are some rare objects that someone would have picked up from a deserted world.
The images you will see below show the creation of a 3D model using programs such as Mudbox, Photoshop, Max and ZBrush. Here are the steps that Bruno took in order to make this great character.
- He firstly made the initial 3D sketch in ZBrush program, focusing on the form and the details.
- Then, he edited it using UV Mapping and retopologizing, so that he can add more details by using Max.
- After doing that, he used ZBrush to sculpt more details.
- Later, he added textures using Mudbox and Photoshop.
- In the end, Bruno just rendered and posed the model using Max, and composited and placed finishing touches using Photoshop.
Have a look at this nice project made by Bruno:
I hope you like it, because we surely do!
Another fan made a fully modded Fallout 3 with a lot of mods in use. It seems that the author used some console commands which allowed him to add custom ENB and take screenshots.
He used a combination of mods such as: NMC Texture Pack, Midhrastic ENB, F3ProjectRealityMKL, Enhanced Night Sky, Realistic Interior Lighting and Project Beauty.
Below, you can see how this project looks like:
Related ItemsFallout 4 Gorgeous Modded ScreensFallout 4 Gorgeous Modded Screens and Character Fan Art