Apple’s iPhone 6 is expected to be released on September 19, 2014. The iPhone 6 will come in two screen sizes variants: a 5.5inch one and a 4.7inch one.
The iPhone 6 4.7inch variant will come with two type of internal storage: a 32 GB one and a 64GB one and it will cost between 850-1000 dollars.
A new released video shows a finished rear cover from the production line. In addition, this video shows both size variants, so you can notice the difference between them.
There have been many leaked images and specs, and all kinds of rumors about the upcoming iPhone 6, but this is the first video which reveals the back cover of the phone from the production line.
Many reports suggested that the wireless charging will not be “implemented” in the upcoming iPhone 6, because of the metal case. However, a new report said that the new iPhone 6 design comes with a new surface under the shell which can be used to connect to the charging surface in order to get charged.
The base technology used by Apple is reported to be Qi standard (inductive power standard).
Below you can watch the video we told you about:
Some other specifications about this upcoming device:
- – An internal memory of 32/64 GB internal storage (it is rumored that it will have a128 GB variant as well)
- – An A8 chipset (quad-core)
- – 2GB of RAM
- – Fingerprint sensor (Touch ID)
- – A sapphire crystal glass protection
- – It will come with iOS 8
- – An 8MB camera
- – Optical image stabilization (OIS) but only for the 5.5inches version
- – Two types of batteries: a1700mAh one and a 2000 mAh one
Related ItemsiPhone 6 priceiPhone 6 ReleaseiPhone 6 Specs