There are a lot of addictive games and one of them is King’s Candy Crush Saga. This game becomes more and more addictive one level to another. If you want to get some high scores and therefore to move up the ladder, these Tips and Tricks will come in handy!
Take a look at these tips that will help you complete some hard level stages fast and easy:
– Matching 4 candies of the same color can form a striped candy;
– Matching 5 cadies of the same color in a T or L form can create a wrapped candy;
– Matching 5 candies, like horizontally or vertically can create a colored bomb;
– By combining 2 special candies (created from the combination we’ve told you above), you can create a powerful candy.
Are you getting stuck on a level?
A player who gets stuck to certain levels for a high amount of time can use boosters or charms to pass the level. They can get them by interacting with Facebook friends on the game or by buying them with real money. We have to say that this is the fastest and easiest way to clear a level.
- Chocolate – At the beginning of the game, chocolates are some kind of obstacles that self-multiply. If you make a wrong move and don’t clear a chocolate, a new one will appear out of nowhere.
- Chocolate Fountain – You’ll see them in the level 156. They’re not obstacles and will regenerate even if you won’t see any chocolates left
- Bombs – They are colored and might trick you because they look like other pieces of candies. You have to be very careful because you have a certain number of moves and to get rid of the obstacle, you just have to match it with other colored candies.
- Licorice – This is an obstacle that looks like a swirl and occupies the space where a candy would normally go. Just make a move near it and you’ll get rid of the blocker.
- Licorice X – To clear it, you need a special candy
- Meringue – To get rid of this one, make a move you need a special candy, but the easiest way is to make a move next to it. Oh, this blocker looks like ice cream.
- Multilayer Meringue – Clear this one using the same methods mentioned above. If you don’t do it on time, this blocker will make more layers throughout the game and will delay your clearing.
- Marmalade – This one is just like Licorice X, and you can get rid of it if you follow the same instructions.
Related ItemsCandy Crush SagaCandy Crush Saga tipsCandy Crush Saga tricks