The developers of Minecraft, 4J Studios released the Title Update 16 (TU16) to Minecraft: Xbox 360 edition this Monday. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 edition owners will need to wait one week before they can get this patch on their console.
Even if 4J Studios didn’t give any news about this update coming to the Xbox 360 consoles, they announced on Monday that the new patch for Xbox 360 can already be downloaded. 4J Studios sent the update for certification to Microsoft and Sony. Sony told Minecraft developers that it won’t be implemented to PlayStation 3 until May 28.
Title Update 16 (TU16) comes with a bug fix for the open-world sandbox game, but it also brings the Candy Texture Pack and Natural Texture Pack to Minecraft: PlayStation 3 edition.
Here is the list of bug fixes that this patch comes with:
– Fix for players going invisible after death (on respawning).
– Fix for players going invisible when two players go through a nether gate at the same time.
– Fix for players sometimes being invisible after teleporting until either they move, or the player that sees them as invisible moves.
– Fix for Noteblock pitch being wrong – more noticeable when chords are played.
– Fix for Mobs dying in walls (happens for baby mobs after they become adults).
– Fix for chunks not loading in maps – tends to be specific seeds.
– Fixed streaming music not playing after a playing CD has been ejected from a jukebox
– Fix for player being able to attach Signs to the Chest with a block placed above it.
– Fix for player being able to breed wild Ocelots.
– Fix for player being able to breed Ocelot with Cat.
– Fix for tame wolves being removed if no players were near them when they were angry.
– Fix for Potion of Night Vision corrupts the game’s UI while player is falling into the Void in the End.
– Fix for the damage decals flickering and/or not present if players are not close to each other in Survival Mode in a local splitscreen game.
– Fix for damage decals not displaying in splitscreen if the secondary player is 30 + blocks away from the primary player
– Fixed lava drip particles being too dark/black
– Fix for sitting wolves (or stationary entities) not being immediately visible if a remote player spawns next to them, or spawns far away and quickly heads towards them
– Fix for Leather Armour not displaying the enchantment glow.
– Fix for Enchanted item in hand effect being wrong.
– Fix for blocks placed at Y 128 being black on top.
Anyway, 4J Studios seems to be focused more on the upcoming version of Minecraft, for the new generation consoles, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Even if they said that the world size on the both of these consoles won’t be infinite, they are currently testing worlds that are 36 times larger than the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360’s world’s sizes. They released some comparison screenshots that revealed the drawn distance improvement.
The new version of Minecraft will allow you to import the worlds from your Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 to the new generation consoles, Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita.
Related ItemsMinecraft Xbox 360Minecraft Xbox 360 TU16Minecraft Xbox 360 TU16 news